Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Student Success Statement

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. 

TALENT will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.

GENIUS will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. 

EDUCATION will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

Persistence  and determination alone omnipotent. The slogan "Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of human race."

                               President Calvin Coolidge
                         30th President of US (1872-1933)

Reflection: What this quote means to me is when you need to be persistent to be successful in life. You don't need an education, Talent or even being a Genius to be what you want you just need to follow your dream, Follow it know matter what. You also need to be determined on your dreams. 
Ex: I want to be a famous singer, to pursue this i need to be determined to practice everyday, and maintain my grades to. I also need to maintain my chores at home. If i am persistent and make myself determined to pursue this i can make it. 













No comments:

Post a Comment