Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement
  "1. Can people trust me to do what's right?"
I feel sometimes, because it depends on others' point of views on me, I know my friends and teachers can trust me and my friends but I'm not sure only they can determine that. 
  "2. Am I committed to doing my very best?"    I think i don't try my very best, but as a person i try to be happy and keep others happy. So i would say yes.  
 " 3. Do I treat people the way i want to be treated?" Yes, but if people disrespect me i don't respect them. I'm nice when you first meet me. If your rude to me same to you, but so things don't go out of hand i just wont talk to you anymore. 
                    
          
                  "If the answers to                            these questions are YES,there 
           is no way you can fail."
                                         
                (Lou Holtz)

                

No comments:

Post a Comment