Friday, October 4, 2013

      “My Experience at HPIAM”

             My experience at HPIAM is really good so far. I like my classes and my friends. All the teachers are nice and respectful. I like hanging out with my friends because they make my experience better because there here to help me with my problems. So far I am passing my all my classes. My favorite subjects are P.E, and math. I am taking algebra 2 and so far it’s easy. I am also making new friends in all my classes. On the first day I came I came in late but has soon as I walked up to the school I saw a whole bunch of my friends. After that I was comfortable because I knew people and my friend Jose helped me go to my classes and the principal knows my name. He is very nice and helpful. Being at HPIAM is really good because there schedule gives us an hour and a half for each class so we have enough time to learn more than other schools. The teachers help up learn by doing fun activities.

          The classes I like the most are computers and P.E, the reasons why is because there both easy to pass. In the computer class we go in and type different jobs every time. We learn about the different duties they do and there salary. They we do a student success statement which helps us get motivated to do the right thing, we do it based on famous authors quotes or people who have been through having to choose the right or wrong. I learn a lot in Mr.Haymore, and I think I’m going to have a great year at Linda Marques High School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment