Wednesday, January 29, 2014

   Student Success Statement

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."
            (Charles Ketterer)

Reflection:  One of my goals is to create a better bond with my father. A way i can accomplish that better is communicate how i feel about the amount of time we spend together, i would like to go out more with my dad weather its shopping, going to the park, or even at home. I know that if i hesitate and just imagine it, it wont happen as soon as i want it to. The quote to me means if you want something done for your future you should act on it weather than waiting to create it. Make your dream a reality. So when you have something you want to do like graduate from high school, you can accomplish that all you have to do is all your work and try not to wait till the last minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment